My Experience in B.Ed till now

 

                                              MY EXPERIENCE IN B.Ed COURSE TILL NOW


 

             

 

                                                “The only source of knowledge is experience”.                                                                                 

                                                                                                                         -Albert Einstein

July 2022 was the month that I enrolled in  for the B.Ed course, and joined the GD Goenka University on Sept 10’2022 .Joining a new University and that too coming to a whole new city was a new experience for me.

Frankly speaking, I did not had much expectations from the University since it was a Private University and you know how Private Universities are ! But guess what, it later changed my perspective altogether. Firstly,  I am pursuing a professional degree course which require certain knowledge and demands some professional skills. When I went on the first day of college I met students who were from diverse background and streams. The teachers were welcoming enough  and were always ready to help students in all aspects. Since, I’ve always been a shy kid, it gave me the opportunities to open up more and show my skills to everyone. In our first semester, we had to give so many presentations which gave me the confidence. Before the presentations, I used to panic a lot but somehow I put together myself and everything went smoothly.

Another thing was the ‘Skit’ that we had to prepare and present in front of everyone which made me realize that I could act also. Haha…

Gradually  I came to know that through these activities we were learning so many things  that would help us to become a good teacher in future.

We all have made our own  assumptions about the B.Ed couse. I also had the same assumptions but when I saw the number and type of subjects,the type of assignments and topics in syllabus it changed my perspective completely.

B.Ed teaches you not just about Education and Child Psychology but also about the society which stays with you whole life. There are few concepts and lessons which allow you to apply in real life also. All these things I could not have learned in any other academic course.

Also, there was one programme (SEP) that we did in our semester 1 which gave us hands on experience about the School teaching. Through that programme we learned about the non – teaching staff in School and what it takes to run a massive and reputated school like GD Goenka. It was definitely  a wholesome experience for me.

Apart from this , the course enable us to teach students digitally and various other things that we can adopt to make classroom innovative. There is a subject called ICT which allow us to create Kahoot Quizzes, Digital story, and Blogs which makes us digitally equipped also.

So, overall I can say that till now I had a good and learning experience in B.Ed  and looking forward to experience more new things.

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My love for Armed Forces

Science Education