My love for Armed Forces

 

Hi, there :)

This is my first attempt at writing a blog so I hope you enjoy reading it.

Since  my childhood, I’ve always been a military fanatic. I have enjoyed watching, seeing, hearing everything about military and specifically about Indian Army. My late great grandfather, my  grandfathers, my uncles and aunts are all into forces so this is the reason for my immense love that I hold for the military. In order to follow the family’s legacy  I always wanted to join the forces. But unfortunately the destiny had its own plans. I was and always will be a military lover. And to keep it alive always in my heart I keep watching military movies, reading army stories and listening to podcasts of serving or retired army personnels. If you are an aspirant or a military fanatic like me then here are my most personal favourite stuff that you can check out and definitely enjoy.

MOVIES :  There are a bunch of movies which I love watching again and again. First is, the OG ‘Lakshay’, second is ‘Top Gun’, third is the series- ‘The forgotten Army’, fourth is ‘Shershah’,fifth is 'Purple Hearts' and sixth is ofcourse ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’.

 

PODCASTS :  The Podcasts that I loved listening were mostly from BeerBisceps.The Podcasts with Major Vivek Jacob, Col Rajeev, and with Air Marshal Anil Chopra. I was literally hooked up listening to their stories and had goosebumps after knowing all the experiences they had during the operations and War. 

 

SONGS :  There are ample number of songs which are dedicated to the armed forces, or songs which motivates you. Some of my favourite songs include- ‘Manzar hai naya’, ‘Top gun Soundtrack’ playlist, and ofcourse the ‘lakshay song’.

 

BOOKS:  Though I don’t read much but when there is any book or novel on military it definately catches my eye. I get interested so much so that when I was in School I used to go to library to read books based on the  ‘Valour of our Soldiers’  during lunch time after quickly finishing my lunch. My favourite books are ‘Boots, Belts and Berets’ by Tanushree Podder, ‘The Brave: Param Vir Chakra Stories by Rachna Bisht Rawat and ‘Soldier’s Girl’ by Swapnil Pandey. I hope like me, you would also enjoy them reading.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Science Education